Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Season's Resolution

Well, the word is out. Favre won't become a Viking. What kills me is if you look at this post this post on Cheesehead TV, where the fans have quite decent analytical skill, there are people who still want to take the motherfucker back. This is what I posted:

I respect Favre even less as a person now. Why raise all this ruckus in the first place if you're not going to play for the Vikings?

If your spouse openly investigated leaving you for someone else and then came back and said, "Nah. It was a nice fantasy, but in the end it was probably not worth it..." would you take them back?

The way this has played out, he'll be talking about playing for the Vikings in 2017 and, fools that we are, we'll still be talking about the S.O.B. My new season's resolution as a Packers fan is to get myself some self-respect. No more Favre posts.

I mean it. I don't give a shit anymore. No more Favre posts.

No comments: