Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Need to Start Writing Again

Today, Craig and I are headed to the far north side of town to go talk to a guy at a camera shop about the correct lighting, camera and tripod for digitizing the newspapers in Tel Aviv. Wish us luck.

I need to start working on rewriting my proposal for grant applications for the 2010-2011 school year. I need a much more serious lit review for the proposal. Everyone who has read it says so. I also need to write more about the content analysis. I need to find a way to write or block articles every day, the way I go the gym everyday. The "little every day" approach works well for an MS patient. I need to start engaging the other blog again. And I need to punt on "The Ideal-Type of the Sacred" again. I am so sick of punting. I hate rebuilding. I've got to teach myself to be patient through the process. Too much of this is the emotional side. I need to force the practical side up through my consciousness.

And I gotta finish grading. Those papers need to be back on Monday.

No comments: